Designer and Pattern Maker Job offer
Company: MYRKO PTE LTD
Myrko is an international new company specialized in high-end quality and organic ready-to-wear.
Our Purpose is to offer very high quality garments to European market.
High quality, fairtrade and sustainability are key words and values for MYRKO.
Create tech packs and construct sample patterns with accurate size spec according to assigned projetcs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Construct pattern to ensure measurements conform to size specifications.
- Prepare and maintain tech packs from initial development through bulk.
- Provide heat transfer, embroidery & print placement from development to bulk.
- Process patterns for photo samples and custom samples as needed.
- Create a sample for each design and the grading for production site.
Key Accountabilities :
- Responsibility is to design a pattern that can be sewn perfectly, with all pieces matching (perfectly) as well as perfectly matched fabric motif placement, exact embellishment placement, and horizontal and vertical stripes.
- Create a sample from the design and grade it for all sizes needed.
- Pattern must be designed or modify to make the most efficient use of everyone’s time. And can be sewn correctly by people who do not speak English.
- Responsibility to create an exhaustive tech pack with all details and specs needed for production.
Job Specifications :
- Diploma: College Degree in Fashion (Knowledge of garment construction, patterns and textiles required and tech pack).
- Must be able to speak English.
- Salary: To be discussed.
- Paid leaves: 10 days
- Medical insurance included.
- Bonus is given based on performances.
- Job type: (full time or part time): to be discussed.