About job’s recruitment
Position: Apparel CAD technician
– Making marker and calculating fabric consumption by using CAD system
– Making a grading pattern by using CAD system
– Communicate with sales team and Technical Design team
– Graduate from college, university in fashion design or garment technology preferred
– Proficiency in spoken and written English
– Understanding of pattern is needed
– Understanding of Korean is a plus.
– Experience in a CAD technician or a similar position
– The experience will be evaluated through the practical test (Using Lectra or Optitex program).
Location: Vincom Dong Khoi, 72 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCM
Contact person: Ngoc Lan (Tel: 0902-7.1111.2)
About Sae-A Vietnam:
Founded in 1986, Sae-A nowadays is recognized as one of the largest global leading apparel & textile company that manufactures and exports to the United States, Europe and Japan with focus in knitwear. Currently, we have over 900 team members in our headquarters and 60,000 associates working at 41 global operations in 10 countries across four continents.
We are proud of our success and continuous expansion is thanks to the building of global communicating of employees and clients. Our business philosophy remains rooted the three core principles:
– Strive for excellence by embracing technology
– Be active member of the communication in which we work
– Foster safe, open and supportive environment.
In early 2016, Sae-A was established in Vietnam with some employees and now we are delighted to appeal approximately 50 dedicated employees and we strongly believe we will attract many people come to work with us for our new project in near future.